Challenge yourself on our awesome, purpose-built climbing wall in the gym at our Timaru campus.
The climbing wall is a training environment for our second year Outdoor Education students, who supervise the climbing wall sessions as part of their study.
TG Block Gym, Theodosia Street, Timaru
16 May, 23 May, 30 May, 6 June, 13 June, 20 June
18 July, 25 July, 1 August, 8 August
Cost per person:
$6 youth (14yrs and under)
$8 students (with student ID)
$10 adults (18yrs +)
- Payment is by cash only and includes harness hire
- If it's your first time to the wall this year, you must attend the induction session at 7pm on your first evening
- Climbers between the age of 14-17 must have a parent/guardian signed waiver form on the first evening
- Climbers under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, teacher, leader or appointed adult during the session
- Sessions are fully supervised by qualified staff and senior Ara outdoor education students