Whether you’re new to Ara or have studied here before you can start your application with our online form.
Not sure what you want to study yet?
Explore study options:
- online using our qualifications & course search page or our A-Z study guide
- by requesting information at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by phoning 0800 24 24 76
If you’ve studied at Ara before you can login to our online form with your Student Portal details and select a new programme to apply for.
Existing students – course selection
If you’re a current student at Ara wanting to change or add courses within your programme, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your Ara student ID number
- Details of your programme including the name, the course code, the course name and your learner group (if applicable)
- What you’d like to change
Some programmes may include an interview, audition or need you to submit a portfolio before offering you a place. For more information about our application process see our Admission and Enrolment Guide (PDF: 1MB).
Once you have been offered a place in your programme, you can plan your courses and pay for your study. Once you’ve paid your fees your enrolment becomes confirmed.
We encourage you to read our Terms and conditions for full information.
Don’t want to apply online?
We recommend applying online, however, you can also download the application form and send it with your supporting documents.
If you’d like to apply for a short course, you’ll need to fill out our paper application form.